Celebrate 2014 with friends and family over a three-course New Year’s Day Brunch at EDGE Restaurant and Bar at Four Seasons Hotel Denver.
Available for $35 per person, or $45 per person with an unlimited build-your-own Bloody Mary bar, the menu includes choice of starter, entrée and a dessert. Starters include Scottish smoked salmon, fruit plate, locally made Black Squirrel granola parfait or black-eyed pea soup.
Entrees include choice of build-your-own EDGE Benny (eggs benedict), banana chocolate chip french toast, Belgian waffle, or EDGE Hangover angus burger.
Desserts include choice of black bottom crème brulee, crodough bread pudding, or ricotta doughnut holes. New Year’s Day brunch is served at EDGE from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations: 303-389-3050.
For the health-conscious or those with the annual New Year’s resolution of a more fit and healthy lifestyle, start the New Year on a healthy note with a membership at the Fitness Center at Four Seasons Hotel Denver.
While resolutions can be hard to keep, the healthy offerings and amazing Fitness Center may make one’s efforts a little easier (and perhaps, a little more fun). The Hotel’s state-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooks the rooftop pool and is adjacent to a stunning 9,000 square-foot spa.
“Our Spa and Fitness Center are truly a unique offering in the Denver area,” says Spa Director Candis Ayers. “The membership option is popular for those who want a more upscale fitness environment, with more personalized service and on-site amenities.” Fitness membership is offered at $250 per month for one member or $450 per month for a couple. Membership includes:
- Access to the Fitness Center at Four Seasons Hotel Denver from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily;
- Full access to the rooftop swimming pool, heated year-round;
- One complimentary personal training session with a certified personal trainer;
- 20 percent savings on fitness classes and personal training sessions;
- 20 percent savings on Spa treatments from Monday through Thursday;
- 10 percent savings on dining in EDGE and the poolside bar from Monday through Thursday;
- Complimentary valet parking;
- Day-use of Spa facilities including the eucalyptus steam room, whirlpool, and relaxation lounge;
- Complimentary laundering of fitness clothes;
- Signing privileges to charge hotel services such as spa treatments, dining, and hotel stays to a personal account, billed once a month.
For fitness memberships, contact The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Denver at 303-389-3020.